ST MARY'S, WYLYE
Welcome to St Mary’s Church, Wylye. St Mary’s is part of the Wylye and Till Valley Benefice.
There has been a church in Wylye since the early twelfth century, with the Tower of the present building dating from before 1300. Most agree the best original feature is the large east window. Do pop in to see the excellent seventeenth century pulpit with its carved panels depicting angels and a tree of life under a rounded arch. The rest of the church is early Victorian.
There are two services each month on the first and third Sunday at 10:30am to which everyone is most welcome. Being part of the Middle Wylye Parish there are also services at Steeple Langford, Stockton and Little Langford.
Information concerning church events is posted on the board by the lych gate.
Rev’d Jonathan Plows
Rector email@example.com 01722 790616